Jumat, 15 April 2011

Puisi Cinta ^_^


Loving you is some kind of feeling that i feel  right now
The feeling that can make me crazy whole time
The feeling that can make me miss you
The feeling that can make me think of you

For  me love is something beautiful,even very beautiful,til i cant describe it with my own word
You are the one who make me can feel that love
You are the one who make my heart fall in love with you
You are the love itself for me

You are always in my mind from the time i wake up till i closed my eyes
You are everywhere i go
Even when i tried to forget you,my heart will remain of your name again and again
My heart will remain of such beautifull feeling that i felt when i was with you

If i have  only 1 second in my life,i want to spent it with you
If i dream something,i want to bring you in my dream
If i have just one room in my heart,i want to put you in that single room
Because you are everything for me,only you who can make me feel this feeling

I want to love you till the end of my life
I want to keep and grow my feeling to you
Just one name that can enter into my heart
It is you

1 komentar: